Last updated: February 04, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The facility to get books by post through this site is for the student residing in India only. Facility to get books by post through this website or Neeraj Publications is not available for any address outside India.
- The books mentioned/ Displayed at this site are only the Help Books/ Reference Books/ Guides/ Question bank/ Sample papers based on the syllabus of IGNOU. For the detailed and up-to-Date Study, please refer the university recommended and prescribed Textbooks/ Study Material only.
- For Students Payments accepted through Cash on delivery by Postal/ Courier service. only and for Booksellers and Institutes Payment accepted by cash, Bank Draft, NEFT and through cheque. (Subjected to Encashment of Cheque)
- All Terms, Matters & Disputes are Subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- Prices are liable to be revised without any prior information.
- Books are supplied at the customer‚ own risk and responsibility. Sellers are not responsible for any damages, shortages after delivery or despatch from their office.
- An order cannot be altered or cancelled after it has been executed.
- In case our packets are dishonoured, the customer shall have to bear the entire expenses.
- Supply of Books is subject to availability of Stock & Publication of the Particular Book / Topic.
- It takes at least 10 days after the date of order for books to reach to the customer.
- Neeraj Publications shall not be held responsible if in any case, there is a delay in delivery of books by the Postal Department/ Courier Service.
- Goods once sold would not be taken back or exchanged under any circumstances.
- All the postal charges, handling charges, packing & packaging charges would be charged extra other than the cost of books.
- Complaints will be entertained if filed within 5 days after receipt of books.
- In case of any dispute regarding the books bought from Neeraj Publications or any error or defect in a particular book, the maximum anyone can claim from Neeraj Publications is just the price which he/she had paid to Neeraj Publications for the purchase of that particular book as per the bill issued while purchasing of that book.
- Any type of ONLINE Sale, Resale & Display (Cover Page or any Inner Page) of "NEERAJ IGNOU BOOKS/ NEERAJ BOOKS" (Published by "NEERAJ PUBLICATIONS") on any Website, Web Portals, Online Shopping Sites, like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Snapdeal, etc. is strictly Not permitted without prior written permission from Neeraj Publications. Any such online sale, Resale & Display (Cover Page or any Inner Page) by an individual, Company, Dealer, Bookseller, Book Trader or Distributor will be termed as ILLEGAL SALE and also copyright as well as Trade Mark infringement of NEERAJ BOOKS and will invite a legal action against the seller, re-seller and the website owner and administrator.
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information at the time of registration on our website ‘www.neerajignoubooks.com’. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Other demographic information
Usage of Data
- We use this specific information to uniquely identify you as a unique user/member of this.
- We also use the contact information from the registration form to send the user promotional material based on the options that the specific choice, the user has opted for.
- The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary usually by email or by phone.
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- All the terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India and all disputes shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.